Katherine Darby, a Masters of Sexology student at Curtin University, is currently undertaking research to complete their dissertation, ‘Lived experiences of Australian women with a trans history and their intimate partnerships after commencing hormone therapy: A mixed method approach’.
For this research they are seeking participants with the following attributes:
– Women with a trans history or experience
– Commenced hormone therapy at least 6 months ago
– Over the age of 18 years old
– Currently living in Australia
They are seeking these participants to partake in either or both aspects of the research as follows:
– An online questionnaire about their sexual wellbeing since commencing hormone therapy
– A 1-2 hour interview, with or without their intimate partner, about their current intimate partnership/s
The aim of this study is to provide a voice to trans individuals and to further understand the lived experiences of women after commencing hormone therapy and how this may impact their sexual wellbeing.
The questionnaire can be accessed here.